Check out my Lifting Blog!

Friday, March 30, 2012

DAY 37

Holy Shit today needed to go by fast, and thank god it did.  Looked in the mirror at myself and really thought about things.  Do I like where I'm headed?  Am I satisfied with myself now?  Could I be doing better?  The answers were No, No, Yes.  Unfortunately times are hard and I'm letting them get to me when I should be living and loving life.  Starting Sunday, when I begin my cut for summer.  I'm going to laugh a little more, love a little stronger, and enjoy all the little things in life. I will wear a smile even when I don't feel the best.  I will crack down on this last month of school work, Track, and Lifting.  I am going to bust my ass to be the best that I can be, and then some.  When/If I decide to come home this summer, I want people to realize I've changed alot, not just on the outside, but the inside.  I want people to realize I am NOT the same old Ryan who could get kicked around or laughed at, I'm a much stronger person, physically and emotionally.  Most importantly, I am going to make time for friends and not let anything keep me away from doing what I love.  It's time to be a little selfish and start doing things I want to do, be with who I wanna be, hang out with people I haven't got to see.  And most importantly.... Live, Laugh, Love
:)
Goodnight
Much Love
God Bless
-Me

No comments:

Post a Comment