Monday, April 2, 2012

31 Days 19 hours and 25 minutes counting down...

Well thats approximately how much time until school is done.  It needs to end soon ANDDDDDD I need to finish out strong.
Got some somewhat good news today..  Finally something to ease my mind a bit.  I just wish for as much doctors get paid, they would ACTUALLY figure shit out on the 1st couple visits..  Sometimes the things that shouldn't stress me out, stress me out the most.  Hopefully soon it will end though.
Shoulder hurts again.  Nothing new there.  Threw discus rather well today and glad its my off week for lifitng.  I can just go in there and play around a bit with the weights and get a feel for some different things.  First track meet this weekend.  Hopefully my mind is clear and everything is alright.  It's a 9 hour drive starting at 6am on GOOD FRIDAY, and on top of that we get absolutely no time off for easter, so I will probably spend my easter forever alone.. :( Oh well.
Wish my damn grandpa would call me back! :P  He calls me and when I call him back he doesnt answer or listen to his messages I guess! Oh well, as long as he is doing okay that is all that matters!
This is the first time in my life I can say my life is solely based around music, the health of someone, grades ,and athletics.  Those are the ONLY things that are on my mind.  It feels so weird but everything will fall into place, and if it doesn't well ya know what they say, if things don't fit, force the hell outta it!!!
Goodnight
Much Love
God Bless
-Me

No comments:

Post a Comment