Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day Before I leave.

Well just finishing up some homework before I pack and do some laundry and get ready for my meet this weekend.  It's a 1 day meet but its down in Emporia Kansas so hopefully there is some great competition from all over Division 2. We leave tomorrow morning at 6am and have a 10 hour bus ride.  apparently we are bringing most of the team too so there isnt much of a chance that anybody is going to get a seat to themselves.
Found out I have to get a PERFECT score on my last Health Test in order to get a 90% A in the class, which also means theres almost a 0% chance I'm going to get a 4.0 this semester.. I dont know why but I really wanted a 4.0...  Life goes on I guess.
Anixety has been better recently, havent had many attacks which is good.  Only 3 this week.  Trying to stay focused on school lately but it's impossible.
Well I need to get to sleep early tonight and all that good stuff so I'm going to end the blog there.
I will try to keep you guys updated from my ipod on the meet and such this weekend.  Maybe I will get a few pictures or videos too. Wishful thinking I suppose.
Goodnight
God Bless
Much Love
-Me

No comments:

Post a Comment